Subject: Health Class
Objective: Students will use excel to collect data of the amount of hours they sleep daily in a week. This is meant to compare the differences in sleeping patterns among boys and girls in a health class. They will determine the average in both boys and girls sleeping patterns.
1. Students will create an excel spread worksheet.
2. Collect the data of the amount of hours slept in a week.
3. Creating a chart using Microsoft Excel.
4. The data will be organized in 7 columns, pertaining to the 7 days of the week.
4. Lastly students will compare their data with group members and determine average between girls and boys.
5. Students will present their data collected among groups of the same sex to allow discussion in class, and compare the differences in sleeping patterns between both.
Evaluation: I will evaluate my students based on how effectively they used Microsoft Excel and how well they collected data and interacted with their peers. In Addition I will grade them on well they do presenting their data with the class.
Lesson Plan 1